The OFS views the sharing of information as the vital milestone in the process of getting more people involved in the sport of orienteering. Other than the sharing of these good practices, we would also like to ensure the safe conduct and learning outcomes of all participants.
Currently, the Singapore Orienteering Standards is the only form of certification that is endorsed by the OFS.
Becoming a Coach:
- Be at least 20 years of age (or older) on the date of registration
- Posses Singapore Orienteering Standards Level 1
- Must have at least 2 years of orienteering experiences
- Have participated in at least 2 regional / international orienteering races in the last 2 years
- Standard First Aider certification that is endorsed by Sport Singapore
List of Coaches able to conduct Singapore Orienteering Standards:
- Thng Yan Han
- Eugene Chow
- Ong Willard