Today is World Orienteering Day (WOD) and even though we are not able to physically do an activity, let’s not forget about those fun moments when we did!
For many of us who is staying at home, the IOF has partnered with the organisers of Lockdown Orienteering for a free virtual event in this week of celebration. There will be a variety of 5 team challenges / games for all of you guys to have fun at!
- Street View Orienteering: have a go using this link. In the competition you’ll be racing round London!
- Laby – The Maze: you can have a go now using this link. For the competition we’ll set a special course for you to race round.
- Virtual Trail Orienteering
- Spot the difference: you get 2 maps which look the same but we made some small changes. Can you find them? We’ll use maps from all over the world!
- Catching Features: a race in the computer game Catching Features! Where in the world will we go?
More details can be found in this link: https://lockdownorienteering.com/world-orienteering-day-virtual-event/
Lastly to all our orienteers, Happy WOD – We will be back stronger.
#worldorienteeringday #orienteering #orienteeringsg #salomonsg#runninglabsg #pocarisg