- Interest Groups: Free community event for you to get started. Held monthly at various locations.
- Workshops: Paid thematic workshops organised for the community. This can come from Parent-Child exploration to Introduction workshops for beginners.
- Team Training: Paid weekly training for those of you who are getting serious. We aim to provide you with content to groom you in athleticism and tactics to do well in the sport.
- O-training : Paid training races with easy-to-hard map difficulties. For anyone to give it a shot and track your progress.
- Singapore Orienteering Standards : An official certification course to help you keep track of your skill level.
- Singapore Ranking League : Our own ranking league which aims to rank profile local runners by age, gender and difficulty (class) across one calendar year.
Types of Orienteering Concept
- Sprint / Sequence Orienteering (Foot-O): Orienteers will follow the prescribed map CP sequence and its checkpoint order. Accurate visiting of control points and fastest time wins!
- Score Orienteering: Runner will be given a fixed set of time to get as many control points on their map. Each CP is worth a different numbered value of points and orienteers have to make their own route choices and complete the run before time runs out. Highest score wins.
- Relay Orienteering: In a team of 2 to 4, each orienteer will compete against another team in this fast paced sequence-orienteering event. Runner 1 will start in a mass start with other runners in their category, complete his/her map CP route, return to exchange point and tap Runner 2 in order to start. Fastest team to be back and no mistakes by each team member wins!
Example of a Sprint Orienteering event where Orienteers have to visit all the control points accurately in the prescribed sequence. The fastest time wins.
Example of a Score Orienteering race where orienteers race to get as many checkpoints as possible within the allocated time limit. Each CP is worth a different score and the orienteer with the highest point wins.